I can’t believe our little girl is already a month old. Where in the world does the time go?!
At one month old she:
– Loves her tiny hands and is always moving them around
– Makes the most adorable little squeaking and grunting noises
– Loves to sleep in her MamaRoo and really, really likes to be rocked
– Keeps mommy & daddy awake…a lot
– Stares off into the distance for long periods of time and does these cute, slow blinks
– Has had 4 sets of casts on her little legs
– Wears newborn clothes and diapers (putting the preemie clothes away was hard for this momma)
– Weighs 7 lb 8 oz without her casts (8 lb 4 ounces with her casts on)
– Smiles in her sleep…and smiled once at Gus & I while she was awake!
– Really, really knows how to throw a fit. Including kicking her casts and punching herself in the face
– Has already been to Chick-fil-A with us 7 times
– Always decides to pee while we’re changing her diaper (little stinker!)
– Loves it when we give her a bath. She doesn’t even cry!
– Already tries to suck her thumb
– Makes the cutest, silliest faces
We love our sweet Paisley Grace so much.
Happy one month of life, little one!