Our little girl is already 2 months old! We are just so in love with her. She’s our whole world.
At 2 months old she:
– Has chubby, chubby cheeks
– Weighs 10 pounds, 2.5 ounces!!
– Loves to go on walks in her stroller
– Likes to stay awake and interact a lot during the day
– Uses Tommee Tippee bottles only. She’s kind of a bottle snob
– Is on a pretty good schedule. Eating 3 or 4 ounces every 3 -3.5 hours
– Is wearing size 1 diapers. No more newborn diapers for our little girl!
– Really enjoys her bath time! She got her first full bath (without her casts on) October 7th!
– Spits up a lot after she eats…yuck. Hopefully a recent formula change will help this little problem!
– Has had visits from so many amazing people who love her and traveled a long way just to see her!
– Loves to lay on her changing table and look around her nursery with the cutest little expressions.
– Is wearing NB and 0-3 month clothing. Mostly 0-3 months…but there’s something challenging for this momma about putting away those tiny newborn clothes. We’re slowing transitioning, though!
– Has the prettiest smile I’ve ever seen. She also smiles and laughs when we talk and interact with her!
– Has slept through the night 3 times. Well, slept for a good 6 hours straight, anyway. We’re happy!
– Got her last set of casts taken off on October 7th! She now is in the boots and bar stage of treatment for her clubfoot and it’s been a little rough. When she adjusts it will hopefully be a lot better!
She’s just the sweetest little baby and we are incredibly blessed to be her mommy & daddy.
We love you, Paisley Grace.
Happy 2 months of life, little one!