Our little girl has so much personality! I cannot believe she is already 7 months old.
At 7 months old she:
– Has THREE teeth! Two on the bottom and one on the top! (The top one came through on March 15th!)
– Is a pro at sitting up by herself! Her pediatrician said at her 6 month appointment that she was very advanced as far as sitting up on her own goes.
– Weighs 16 lb 15 oz! She’s hit a growth spurt and is now wearing 6-9 months clothes and size 3 diapers!
– Loves eating all fruits and vegetables (except for peas – we’re working on it)
– Has been sleeping through the night consistently! FINALLY!!
– Doesn’t roll over anymore. She refuses to. Weird, right?
– Smiles constantly. When she smiles her little bottom teeth show and it’s so cute.
– Cracks up laughing after someone sneezes! Maybe she will learn to say “God bless you” one day, but for now – it’s hysterical.
– Had her first ear infection. Ugh it was so sad. But the antibiotics cleared it right up!
– Loves books. She can just lay in her crib or sit on the floor and play with a book and be completely content.
– Said her first word on March 16th: MAMA!! Paisley always says “Mama” and “Baba” (no “Dada” yet – sorry, Gus!)
– Loves to play outside – especially loves to swing!
– Has some funky hair. I know. Most of it fell out and now she’s left with what we refer to as her “toupee” or punk comb-over look. She pulls it off! 😉
– Is working on learning to crawl. I think we’re starting to get close. She will push herself backwards and spin in a circle but hasn’t quite figured out that she can move forward.
– Doesn’t like to take naps. Not even a little bit. At daycare, they usually tell me she had a great day and then follow it up with…”but she didn’t sleep well.”
– Is a total daddy’s girl. She lights up as soon as he comes home from work.
– Only has to wear her boots and bar at night!! This has been a huge praise and a very happy adjustment for our family!! (She will have to wear them at night until she’s 4 years old – but she doesn’t seem to mind a bit!)
– Loves to play with her feet!
– Is going to be home during the day spending time with mommy A LOT more often now! She will only have to go to daycare about 2-3 days a week when I go to practicum. (Which definitely is better than our normal 5 days a week!!)
– Tries to put everything in her mouth! Time to baby-proof the floor for sure!
– Is so silly. Our monthly photoshoots have become quite the task. She is very aware of everything going onaround her and is very easily distracted! (See below)
We love you so much, Paisley Grace!!
Happy 7 months of life,”little one”