At 11 months old she:
– Is such a content, happy little girl. She smiles and laughs a lot! She also makes the most hilarious faces.
– Has 12 teeth! And she sure likes to show them off, too! She cut two of her bottom molars at the same time. Let’s just say we had one pretty rough week.
– Had a special visit from her Aunt Holley, Uncle Dave, and her cousins! She had a blast with everyone and especially loved playing with all of the kids.
– Loves to dance. As soon as she hears music or if we sing she starts to smile and dance and it is just so cute!
– Has started to talk A LOT more than she ever has before. She just loves to babble and she’s even started using her hands to gesture when she talks. I love it!
– Had her first beach day! (Yes, we got into the ocean despite all of the recent shark attacks – don’t worry, we survived and had a blast). We all got to spend a wonderful family weekend together with her Great Uncle Brian, Great Aunt Jenn, and her cousins on vacation at Myrtle Beach for the 4th of July!
– Doesn’t like diaper changes. At all. They are a daily struggle.
– Has gotten very comfortable walking around the furniture. I love seeing her take baby steps with her little feet. I know I sound crazy but it makes me very proud of her!
– Wears her beautiful silver bracelet from her grandma Deb every day. She doesn’t even try to take it off anymore!
– FINALLY got to meet her little friend, Emma (whose mommy was my roommate freshman year)! We got to spend time with baby Emma and her wonderful parents on the way to and from Myrtle Beach. Emma and Paisley are only 3 months apart and they played so well together! It was a great visit with people we love.
– Got her first boo-boo on her head. She was crawling around and bumped her head on the coffee table. (Hence the bruise on her head in her 11-month photos). She only cried for a few seconds and then went right back to playing. She’s a tough cookie.
– Loves playing with all of her stuffed animals. She talks to them and has just recently started giving them kisses!
– Enjoyed a fun visit from Becky & Al – and their puppy dogs, too! We had a great time with them and found out that Paisley Grace absolutely loves dogs! She constantly wanted to play with them.
– Loves all things related to the water: baths, pool time, the beach, washing her hands. It’s adorable.
– Has loved spending the summer with her mommy!! And we recently found out that we will get to spend ALL summer together until I start my job in September! This is a huge answer to prayer.
– Loves to FaceTime her grandparents and Aunt Kassidy. She lights up as soon as the video screen comes on!
– Has a newfound love for books. She loves flipping through the pages of her books and just sits there with her little ankles crossed as she “reads” them!
– Is so beautiful and is growing up way too fast!
At 11 months old she: