Our little buddy is already 3 months old!! He’s such a happy baby and he brings so much joy to our family!!
At three months old he:
– Smiles a lot! Especially at his big sister – he LOVES Paisley!
– Is a total mama’s boy! And I love it! Paisley was a daddy’s girl from the start so I’m soaking in all the time with my baby boy that I can get.
– Coos and babbles all the time. He is starting to let his little personality show!
– Is wearing size 1 diapers
– LOVES to eat
– Is such a sweet baby! He loves to be held, rocked, and cuddled
– Has found his little hands – and always has his hands in his mouth!
– Started staying with daddy & sissy on Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays since mommy went back to work. He’s been such a trooper through the transition!
– Is wearing 0-3 month clothes
– Loves to sleep in the swing that his Papa bought for him when he came to visit
– Sleeps VERY well at night. He usually goes to bed around 9-10 and wakes up around 4-5! We are so grateful.
– Got to spend some quality time with 5 of his cousins and his Aunt Holley as they stayed with us to evacuate from Hurricane Irma!
– Despises tummy time. Paisley Grace loved it so that’s been a big difference to get used to!
– Experienced his first visit to the apple orchard!
– Got his first fever. 😦 In fact, as I’m typing up this month’s blog post he’s sleeping quietly on my chest. He’s been so pitiful.
– Has been breastfed for 3 months! This may not seem like a long time, but this was my first goal. I didn’t get to nurse Paisley, and I was determined to nurse Grant! He’s such a champ and now we’re moving on to our next goal of 6 months! So proud of him.